Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/01/09 20:26:12 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.5.1

+1 (binding)

* Verified the signatures and hashes
* Reviewed the CHANGES file
* Built from source
* Ran unit tests
* Manually verified some simple WebHdfs use cases
* Manually verified the fix for KNOX-464

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 0.5.1

Posted by larry mccay <lm...@apache.org>.
We have successfully voted for Apache Knox v0.5.1 release.

I have just tagged and promoted the release and will wait 24 hours for it
to propagate to the mirrors before making a larger announcement.
This release brings a couple significant bug fixes to the community and
increases the quality of the Knox project!

Great work, guys!