Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com> on 2011/12/20 20:50:52 UTC

Ported Accumulo test suite to Gora

FYI,

I took an Accumulo test suite and wrote it using Gora.  Writing the
Gora implementation was easy and pleasant.  The code is shorted than
the accumulo version, because it does do any parsing.

https://github.com/keith-turner/goraci

Keith

Re: Ported Accumulo test suite to Gora

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.
I think putting it as a contrib may be a good option.  It serves as a
stand alone example there.

Need to work on the pom to make it more general.  Need to make it easy
for a user to run against any backend.

I will opened GORA-73 for further discussion of this.

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.