Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2021/03/01 12:32:41 UTC

Re: About removing ${royale.framework.version} in pom.xml to refer to MXRoyale CSS in todomvc example

Hi Chris,

this commit: "- Updated the config.xmls to refer to the SWCs with the
updated Ant-names"

(sha: 70a06fb43714ddc937b985b44595e297b5cd6376)

has the changes I refer. There's some changes in pom.xml examples, but I
think since are poms and not distribution are ok

AW: About removing ${royale.framework.version} in pom.xml to refer to MXRoyale CSS in todomvc example

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Sure

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,