Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ricky <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/01 17:42:42 UTC

AutoComplete Choices Selection Issue

Hi,

In Firefox 2.x, when i type on AutoCompleteTextField; I am presented with
list of possible choices, But when i select one of possible candidates on
the list using a mouse, the Page scrolls down to the bottom (and so i can
only see the last choice from the list of possible choices) , and so every
time i try to select something from the select I cannot do so, since page is
scrolling down. HOWEVER, i can use a *keyboard* without much hassles and
select a choice and use that to update other things on the page.

Is this a known issue? If so is there any known *fix* for the same? Any help
would be appreciable.

Thanks,
Rick