Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2002/08/01 20:10:09 UTC

don't flame me till you read this... reply-to munging

Hi,
This is not really about reply-to munging...
Except that it has been noticed that where mails already have a Reply-To
header the listserver is adding a new header and not replacing the existing
one, which I'd expect it to.

I don't know whether this is deliberate, buggy, or inadvertant, and frankly
I don't want to spark the whole reply-to debate again, so if its not
undesirable behaviour, please ignore this message.

d.

Re: don't flame me till you read this... reply-to munging

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 04:10, Danny Angus wrote:
> This is not really about reply-to munging...
> Except that it has been noticed that where mails already have a Reply-To
> header the listserver is adding a new header and not replacing the existing
> one, which I'd expect it to.

Its a bug ;/

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: don't flame me till you read this... reply-to munging

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Danny Angus" <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> This is not really about reply-to munging...
> Except that it has been noticed that where mails already have a Reply-To
> header the listserver is adding a new header and not replacing the existing
> one, which I'd expect it to.

Bug. Will check