Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/30 08:39:10 UTC

Internationalization

You might have seen that I'm currently moving forward on pulling the
static texts from the html files.

Maybe someone wants to try adding some other languages. Here is a
description of how to do it:
http://wiki.github.com/dpp/liftweb/how-to-localization

D.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> This is actually what I've been doing:
> http://wiki.liftweb.net/index.php/How_to_localize.
>
> I have had some trouble with Inline Code Localization, so I'm focusing
> on the HTML templates first

I should keep my nose out of the localization... sorry.  I'm an anti-expert
in the field.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your confirmation.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.
And I translate 'Access Pool' into 'Message Pool'.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.

Re: Internationalization

Posted by Xuefeng Wu <be...@gmail.com>.