Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/09 12:20:12 UTC

BeanEditForm support for embedded types

Hi there;

Does the beanEditForm have support for Embedded Types and images out of the
box? It doesnt seem to work for me and i was wondering if there was
something i was doing wrong

Regards.
Josh.

Re: BeanEditForm support for embedded types

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

For editing an image i think i would create a file uproad edition block.

I thought it would automatically create an upload field for properties of
type Byte[]. -- the way grails does it.

I will read more of customizing the bean editor form.

regards.

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
wrote:

> Hi there;