Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Yusaku Sako <yu...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/12/17 21:01:56 UTC

Killed Ambari-trunk-test-patch (Hadoop QA) jobs that were pending

Hi all,

There were a huge number (like 50?) of Ambari-trunk-test-patch jobs (https://builds.apache.org/view/All/job/Ambari-trunk-test-patch/#) that were in "pending", but they look like they were for old JIRAs.
Not sure what happened, but it seems like the Jenkins job picked them up somehow.
I've killed them all, so I might have killed them for recent JIRAs as well (I just could bother to cross check every single one - there were so many).
If you have recently submitted a patch and waiting for Hadoop QA results, please reattach the patch to trigger Hadoop QA.
Perhaps Cancel Patch follwed by Submit Patch could work as well, but I'm not sure.

Yusaku