Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Olivier Grisel <ol...@ensta.org> on 2011/02/15 19:48:35 UTC

Source hosting plans for a new 3rd party enhancer connector: temis / luxid

Hi all,

I will write a new connector (SOAP / WSDL based) to plug a temis /
luxid webservice as an enhancer for a stanbol instance to be used on a
Nuxeo related project. Do you think this should be included in the
Apache Stanbol source tree or should I just put it as an external
contrib on some github repo outside of the Stanbol source tree?

FYI http://temis.com is a proprietary software with no SaaS offering
nor free to use public demo.

I would rather go for the independent github hosting myself but would
not mind working directly on the stanbol svn repo if you think it's
better to have such connectors in the default source tree.

--
Olivier