Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/16 22:42:01 UTC

Patch attach?

I can't figure out how to attach a patch to this ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAHOUT-1465

What am I missing?  I've uploaded patches before but now I don't see
whatever widget I've seen before.

Thanks

Re: Patch attach?

Posted by Andrew Musselman <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys

Re: Patch attach?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Patch attach?

Re: Patch attach?

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
This happens to me when I don't notice that I got logged out.

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:42 PM, Andrew Musselman <