Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org> on 2018/02/27 11:03:56 UTC

[TeamCity] DataFrame Examples

Hello, Igniters.

I've created several examples for a Ignite DataFrame.
Currently, they are not tested on Team City.

As far as I can understand, they should be checked in "Ignite Scalar Examples [Scala]".
But it marked as obsolete [1]

Please, give me advice:

1. Should we test Ignite DataFrame examples on Team City?

2. Which plan should be used for that?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=1068099&buildTypeId=IgniteTestsForCodeCoverage_IgniteScalarExamples&tab=buildParameters

Re: [TeamCity] DataFrame Examples

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Petr, thanks for help with Team City configuration issue!

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Yes.

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, guys.

Posted by vveider <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

 It seems to me it is better to keep one suite. It is reasonable to
separate suites if tests requires too much time to run.

Using the same suite will save remarkable amount of agent time.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
Hello, guys.

I think we are ready to enable testing of Spark examples on Team City.
Can you help me with best choice to do it?

Currently, we have 'Ignite Examples' to run `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite`.

We also have a `IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite` to test spark example.
`IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite` exists in source only if `spark` profile enabled so we can't just add it to `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite`.

I see following option here:

1. Edit 'Ignite Examples' to run both `IgniteExamplesSelfTestSuite` and `IgniteExamplesSparkSelfTestSuite`.

Posted by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
I prefer to use existing profile. We have a lot of suites, and it is hard
to manage and monitor.

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Nikolay, Val,