Posted to commits@myfaces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/04/14 10:41:37 UTC

[Myfaces Wiki] Update of "adf mails" by MatthiasWessendorf

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Myfaces Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MatthiasWessendorf:
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/adf_mails

New page:
== user ==

ADF Faces Developer List -- subscribe here to discuss the technical evolution of the ADF Faces components into the MyFaces community, and to talk about how we should deal with particular bugs and enhancement requests.

== dev ==

ADF Faces Commit Reports -- subscribe here to receive an email for each commit to the ADF Faces source code repository.  All developers actively working on the ADF Faces components SHOULD (if it were up to me alone I would say MUST :-) subscribe to this list.

== commits ==

ADF Faces JIRA Issues -- subscribe here to receive an email each time a JIRA issue is created, or modified, for the ADF Faces components project.
All developers actively working on the ADF Faces components SHOULD (if it were up to me alone I would say MUST :-) subscribe to this list.

== issues ==

In the near future, we'll see the creation of the Subversion repository for these components, to which the initial contribution will be checked in.  From the initial checkin until the graduation of this Incubator project, all updates to the ADF Faces component source code will be done here