Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Salvador Ortiz Garcia <so...@msg.com.mx> on 2011/08/01 07:57:05 UTC

Re: Fwd: svn commit: r1151596 - in /perl/modperl/branches/1.x: Changes Symbol/Symbol.xs src/modules/perl/Constants.xs src/modules/perl/Log.xs src/modules/perl/mod_perl.c src/modules/perl/mod_perl.h src/modules/perl/perl_config.c

On 07/31/2011 12:28 AM, Fred Moyer wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 1:42 AM, Salvador Ortiz Garcia<so...@msg.com.mx>  wrote:
>> The commited patch has two typos:
> Thanks again for the review, fixes applied r1152547.  All tests
> successful with 5.14.1.

Thanks to you.
>> Btw, Wade's patch, posted on Jul 11, is very similar to mine, posted on Jun
>> 28.
> Do you have a link to that email?  I looked on gossamer-threads but
> didn't have enough time to track it down.
Sure: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/103205#103205

BTW, after a new review I think that Wade's patch isn't complete:
"Symbol.xs" do not include "mod_perl.h" so it needs its own macro
definition.

Can you take a look, please?

Thanks.

Posted by Fred Moyer <fr...@redhotpenguin.com>.
On Sun, Jul 31, 2011 at 10:57 PM, Salvador Ortiz Garcia <so...@msg.com.mx> wrote:
>> Do you have a link to that email?  I looked on gossamer-threads but
>> didn't have enough time to track it down.
>
> Sure: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/modperl/modperl/103205#103205
>
> BTW, after a new review I think that Wade's patch isn't complete:
> "Symbol.xs" do not include "mod_perl.h" so it needs its own macro
> definition.
>
> Can you take a look, please?

Thanks, I added the macro to Symbol.xs, and changed the argument
layout in mod_perl.h to match your patch.  The order of variables made
more intuitive sense.