Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by James Todd <jw...@pacbell.net> on 2000/06/25 20:26:35 UTC

Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/src/main/com/oreilly/servletMailMessage.java

<imho>

i like javaMail. it is large, i believe because it addresses mail systems
requirements which encompasses message generation and dispatch,
and it does require jaf (java activation framework). other then that i
feel it is trivial and intuitive , dare i say a joy, to use when generating
and dispatching mail messages. if/when the message generation
requirements expand (eg attachments, multipart, etc) then javaMail is
waiting in the wings and glad to serve.

</imho>

hope this helps,

- james