Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by WXR <14...@qq.com> on 2013/07/09 16:16:11 UTC

How to let vm instance display the processor info of its host server?

I use kvm as hypervisor,cloudstack is intalled on a dell server.The cpu is E5-2620,the hdd is Seagate SAS.

By default the vm processor info is qemu virtual processor,the harddisk info is qemu or virtio driver.

I want to let the vm show the hardware info of its host server , just like E5-2620,SAS hdd.
Is there any global setting or other method to achieve it ?