Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Francisco Passos <fr...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/22 17:23:24 UTC

[Trinidad] Skinning tr:table

Hi.

I'm trying to skin tr:table so that it doesn't have any border.

I've tried border: 0px in af|table::content and in af|table, but it didn't
work

How can I do this?

Francisco Passos

Re: [Trinidad] Skinning tr:table

Posted by Petr Kotek <ko...@crcdata.cz>.
Hi,

I think, that this is not so easy. You must use tr:column and tr:table
selectors for various parts of table.
For example, for double pixel border under header row, I set styles:

 af|column::header-text, af|column::header-number,
af|column::header-icon-format {
    border-bottom-width: 2px !important;
    border-bottom-style: solid;
  }

I must use !important, because borders are defined in styles
.OraTableBorderNNNN (where NNNN is binary combination of 0 and 1 - for
all 4 sides) and I don't know side effect, if .OraTableBorderNNNN are
redefined, but may be this is another way...

I am using Firefox with Web Developer Toolbar AddIn to explore used styles.
Also next context param into web.xml is usefull

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION</param-name>
    <param-value>true</param-value>
  </context-param>

Peter