Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by hutaishi <hu...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/05/10 15:26:08 UTC

Blog: Using skywalking to achieve Shenyu observability

Hello, community:
&nbsp;&nbsp; I wrote a blog "Apache Shenyu (increasing) plugin implementation principles and observability practices"

and published it on the official website of skywalking.
&nbsp; In terms of Shenyu's observability, you can choose skywalking.

&nbsp; If you are interested, you can read the blog: https://skywalking.apache.org/blog/2022-05-08-apache-shenyuincubating-integrated-skywalking-practice-observability/

Re: Blog: Using skywalking to achieve Shenyu observability

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
good job!

YuI <yu...@apache.org> 于2022年5月11日周三 01:33写道:

Posted by YuI <yu...@apache.org>.