Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by SenthilM <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 04:39:02 UTC

Clarification on JCS compatiblity nature with JDK

Hi ,
We have an application which uses JCS1.0.Our application is in
JDK1.4.2_19.We are planning to upgrade to JCS1.3.We would like to clarify
below few things regarding this JCS compatibility nature.

1. Is JCS 1.0 compatible with JDK1.4.2_19?. any other issues anyone reported
with this combination?
2. What is the compatible JDK version for JCS 1.3 ?
3. Any recommendations that which JCS version to be used with JDK 1.4.2_19.

Thanks in advance.