Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org> on 2016/05/01 02:36:15 UTC

Re: problem standing up docker cluster

Looks like a local configuration issue of some sort. Could you tell more about
your environment, perhaps post the steps and error message you're getting?

Thanks,
  Cos

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
also my environment versions are;

$ docker version
Client:
 Version:      1.11.1
 API version:  1.23
 Go version:   go1.5.4
 Git commit:   5604cbe
 Built:        Tue Apr 26 23:44:17 2016
 OS/Arch:      darwin/amd64

Server:
 Version:      1.11.1
 API version:  1.23
 Go version:   go1.5.4
 Git commit:   5604cbe
 Built:        Wed Apr 27 00:34:20 2016
 OS/Arch:      linux/amd64

$ vagrant version
Installed Version: 1.8.1
Latest Version: 1.8.1

You're running an up-to-date version of Vagrant!

Posted by Artem Ervits <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Evans for clarification.

Posted by Evans Ye <ev...@apache.org>.

Posted by Olaf Flebbe <of...@oflebbe.de>.