Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Manoj Mundada <ma...@infomedia.telia.se> on 1999/08/31 17:33:15 UTC

mod_jserv/4936: Getting Internal Server Error

>Number:         4936
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       Getting Internal Server Error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We have written a few servlets. Around 60.
I have defined aliases in the properties file.
When I start the web server everythign works properly.
But if web server is not contacted for 10-15 minutes
the "Server Internal Error" is reported in web browser.
In error log file the errors are "Out of Memory" and
"prematured end of script headers.".

When looked in jserv.log file, the trace shows that the
Jserv is restarted and initialized.

the server is restarted. Because of that the request can not
be fulfilled. Next request then works properly.
http://192.121.223.40/Login
>Fix:
The way to stop frequent starting and stopping of JServ should help
in solving the problem.

Thank you.
[to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]