Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> on 2011/03/03 19:34:14 UTC

Possible very serious regression in 3.3.3

I'm seeing this with 3.3.3, which seems like a very serious issue:

Any insights, could someone triage this? Is this related to the QP
changes in 3.3.3?

Patrick

Re: Possible very serious regression in 3.3.3

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>.
we should also point out that the bug was in the test, not the mainline
code.

ben

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.