Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Tushar D Kapse <ka...@LNTEBG.com> on 2009/05/08 08:54:21 UTC

Consuming WCF service from apache axis2/c

Hi,

       Can anybody tell me is it possible to consume WCF service from apache axis2/c?

       if yes, then  please send sample code link.....if possible

Tushar

Re: Consuming WCF service from apache axis2/c

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, May 8, 2009 at 12:24 PM, Tushar D Kapse <ka...@lntebg.com> wrote:

> Hi,

hi,
This is possible, have a look at the samples distribute with the axis2/c
distribution.

-Rajika

--
http://wso2.org
http://llvm.org

Re: Consuming WCF service from apache axis2/c

Posted by Sam Carleton <sc...@gmail.com>.
Tushar,

I tried prototyping some WSDL's in WCF and quickly discovered that
Microsoft likes to break the WSDL into multiple files, making it more
difficult to get at the WSDL for WSDL2C to generate the stub code.
There is info out there on how to over come this issue, since my
target backend is Axis2/C, I abandoned the prototyping.

I did find the Microsoft forums very helpful, though:

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/wcf/threads/

Sam