Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by JKnight JKnight <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/23 06:20:29 UTC

Can not insert to one key?

Dear all,

I have problem with one key. I can not insert data to this key.
When I check code, all column inside this key have field markForDelete =
true. I try to insert data to those columns, and I check field markForDelete
of all column inside this key, it still = true???

The attachment is the data.
Here is my keyspace.
    <Keyspace Name="Fan">
              <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="Fan"/>
        <ColumnFamily CompareWith="BytesType" Name="VipOfUser"/>
    </Keyspace>
And the key error is "487579" in ColumnFamily Fan.

Could you help me?
Thank a lot for support.
--
Best regards,