Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Deepesh Mathur <de...@gmail.com> on 2009/06/01 03:33:52 UTC

How to hyperlink the validation or error messages to the respective fields on a large form

How to hyperlink the validation or error messages to the respective fields
on a large form ?
Like for example we have validation error for a field x on a form then
clicking on the message should take to the respective field.

Thanks and Regards
Deepesh

Re: How to hyperlink the validation or error messages to the respective fields on a large form

Posted by deepeshmathur <de...@gmail.com>.
This wasn't my original idea... I worked in a project where we had home grown
wicket like framework (and thats why I liked wicket as well) and we already
had this functionality there.
I shall have a look at the mechanism we used there (don't remember at the
moment).
Regards
Deepesh

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.