Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <cd...@apache.org> on 2016/09/03 15:56:23 UTC

Re: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Hi Guys,

let me kick off the Dust of this Thread :-)

Somehow the discussion on this stopped. I would really like to use one of these logos in my Presentation. I still think we should use one of the colored ones. Even if green is the most friendly one, somehow JS for me is sort of "red". I just did a short picture search, and that sort of looks as if most JS logos are Yellow to Orange.

What do you think? I really like the disgns Deepak used in his last post:
http://snag.gy/544ut.jpg

Would it be ok for me to use one of them in my slides?

Chris

AW: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.
Here's the kinder logo then : )

AW: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Re: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Posted by Deepak MS <me...@gmail.com>.

Re: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Re: AW: FlexJS Logo?

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
I didn't caught this one at that time. I think It looks very good. I will
grab it :)

> Hi Guys,
>
> let me kick off the Dust of this Thread :-)
>
> Somehow the discussion on this stopped. I would really like to use one of
> these logos in my Presentation. I still think we should use one of the
> colored ones. Even if green is the most friendly one, somehow JS for me is
> sort of "red". I just did a short picture search, and that sort of looks as
> if most JS logos are Yellow to Orange.
>
> What do you think? I really like the disgns Deepak used in his last post:
> http://snag.gy/544ut.jpg
>
> Would it be ok for me to use one of them in my slides?
>
> Chris
>

> On 2016-02-15 14:47 (+0200), Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>
> wrote:
> > Hi Josh,
> >
> > great stuff ... it's getting better and better ... even if I can't
> really say, which color I like most, but definitely one of the colors.
> > Probably the red or orange one stands out the most, but the green one is
> really friendly ;-)
> >
> > Chris

Director General
M: +34 607 22 60 05