Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Amos Sonnenwirth <am...@netoncourse.com> on 2003/01/22 12:34:06 UTC

FW: Send file with request is not working for me (using 1.8 version) - Update

Maybe this will help to resolve my problem... (i hope)

I get the following exception in the JMeter log file:

01/22/2003 1:30:50 PM WARN - jmeter.protocol.http: file1 (The system cannot find the file specified) java.io.FileNotFoundException: file1 (The system cannot find the file specified)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.PostWriter.getFileStream(PostWriter.java:150)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.PostWriter.sendPostData(PostWriter.java:107)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sendPostData(HTTPSampler.java:472)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:899)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:380)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:138)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

p.s: should i write something at the MIME type field ?

Re: FW: Send file with request is not working for me (using 1.8 version) - Update

Posted by Mike Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
There was a bug that may have been in 1.8 that prevented file send from working.
It has since been fixed in the cvs.  Do you have the latest nightly, or are you using
1.8?

-Mike

--
Michael Stover