Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/05/08 10:57:11 UTC

Re: Rest validation url

Hi
I missed to say but all good here
Thanks!!
Olivier

On 28 April 2017 at 22:26, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi
> I stopped Archiva.
> It's now restarted builds will be deployed.
> I will try to test during the weekend.
> Thanks!
> Olivier
>
> On 28 April 2017 at 15:34, Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi Olivier,
>>
>> I think I have fixed the configuration issue. And modified the header
>> checks. You should be able to add a comma separated list for the
>> rest.baseUrl param.
>> Could you please check with the latest source. The Jenkins builds
>> currently fail, because there seems something wrong with the repository
>> server or the latest snapshot builds that were uploaded. I'm not sure if
>> this is related to your changes on the repository server or another issue.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Martin
>>

>> --
>> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
>

> --
> Olivier Lamy

Olivier Lamy

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi
just deployed a fresh build to our new instance and all good!!!
Feel free to release.
I will work in parallel to upgrade Jetty (but can be in next release)
Thanks for your hard work!!!

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Great to hear!

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi Olivier,

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
I have a security.properties file in
${appserver.base}/conf with this but doesn't work.

rest.baseUrl=http://archiva-repository.apache.org,http://localhost:9191,
https://archiva-repository.apache.org

rest.csrffilter.enabled=false

But still getting

2017-05-08 10:59:15,090 [qtp1614464539-68] WARN
 org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.interceptors.RequestValidationInterceptor
[] - HTTP Header check failed. Assuming CSRF attack.

2017-05-08 10:59:15,090 [qtp1614464539-68] WARN
 org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.interceptors.RequestValidationInterceptor
[] - Referer Header does not match: refererUrl=
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/index.html?request_lang=en,
targetUrl=
http://localhost:9191/restServices/archivaServices/commonServices/getAllI18nResources.
Matches: Host=false, Port=false2017-05-08 10:59:15,091 [qtp1614464539-68]
WARN
 org.apache.archiva.redback.rest.services.interceptors.RequestValidationInterceptor
[] - Referer Header does not match: refererUrl=
https://archiva-repository.apache.org/archiva/index.html?request_lang=en,
targetUrl=http://archiva-repository.apache.org,
archiva-repository.apache.org. Matches: Host=false, Port=false

On 8 May 2017 at 21:09, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> uhm I talked too fast :-(
> Let me check more seriously
>
> On 8 May 2017 at 20:57, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> I missed to say but all good here
>> Thanks!!
>> Olivier
>>
>> On 28 April 2017 at 22:26, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> I stopped Archiva.
>>> It's now restarted builds will be deployed.
>>> I will try to test during the weekend.
>>> Thanks!
>>> Olivier

>>> --
>>> Olivier Lamy
>>>

>> --
>> Olivier Lamy

> Olivier Lamy

Olivier Lamy

Re: Rest validation url

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
uhm I talked too fast :-(
Let me check more seriously

On 8 May 2017 at 20:57, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi
> I missed to say but all good here
> Thanks!!
> Olivier
>
> On 28 April 2017 at 22:26, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> I stopped Archiva.
>> It's now restarted builds will be deployed.
>> I will try to test during the weekend.
>> Thanks!
>> Olivier
>>
>> On 28 April 2017 at 15:34, Martin Stockhammer <ma...@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Olivier,
>>>
>>> I think I have fixed the configuration issue. And modified the header
>>> checks. You should be able to add a comma separated list for the
>>> rest.baseUrl param.
>>> Could you please check with the latest source. The Jenkins builds
>>> currently fail, because there seems something wrong with the repository
>>> server or the latest snapshot builds that were uploaded. I'm not sure if
>>> this is related to your changes on the repository server or another issue.
>>>
>>> Cheers
>>>
>>> Martin
>>>

>>> --
>>> Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Gerät mit K-9 Mail gesendet.
>>

>> --
>> Olivier Lamy

> Olivier Lamy

Olivier Lamy