Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Suad AlShamsi <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/05 07:05:35 UTC

Spring Authenticated Web Application

Hi All,

    I am currently working on a project which uses Wicket as view layer
and Spring as service layer, therefore my web application class extends
Spring Web Application. I want to integrate Acegi in order to handle the
security issues. I came across this article
http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/acegi-and-wicket-auth-roles.html that
explains the integration between wicket and acegi. However it mentions
that I need to extend AuthenticatedWebApplication.

So, what should I do in this case? is there any other class the I can
extend that combine both Spring and Acegi? is there any other way to
integrate Acegi?

Regards,
Suad

Re: Spring Authenticated Web Application

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
see spring wiki page. your webapp subclass does not need to extend
springwebapp in order to use spring.

-igor

Posted by Suad AlShamsi <su...@gmail.com>.
Thanks alot I will check it out .