Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Jürgen Schlierf <ju...@jplanet.de> on 2003/03/12 15:18:14 UTC

Memory leaks with ant 1.5.x! Searching for a fix

Hello,
I'm using ant with eclipse 2.1 RC1. The memory leaks caused problems after
20-30 builds. Does anyone know how to fix ant 1.5.1/2?

Thanks
Jürgen

Re: Memory leaks with ant 1.5.x! Searching for a fix

Posted by Robert Upshall <ru...@psasoft.com>.
I reported this same type problem on the eclipse list and got a
suggestion to start Eclipse with -vmargs -Xmx256M switches, it seemed to
help me.

Jürgen Schlierf wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm using ant with eclipse 2.1 RC1. The memory leaks caused problems after
> 20-30 builds. Does anyone know how to fix ant 1.5.1/2?
>
> Thanks
> Jürgen

Robert Upshall
Professional Software of Amarillo