Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org> on 2008/10/31 23:23:01 UTC

Releasing ODE 1.X

Hey guys,

Next week during ApacheCon I think it'd be sweet if we could at least
release the 1.X branch, which would give us a 1.3 I think (there seems to be
enough new features to warrant it). Any objection? If everybody is okay with
that, make sure you don't have anything pending there.

Cheers,
Matthieu

Re: Releasing ODE 1.X

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
A short update: I've done some issue triage as you've probably noticed and
we're almost there.

The only thing left I think is a patch to fix two things in correlations:
join and multiple correlation match. Sean is working on this so hopefully we
should have something probably by the end of next week. I think it's worth
delaying the release for this.

Matthieu

Re: Releasing ODE 1.X

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.