Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu> on 2002/08/09 07:34:06 UTC

Accessing Mapped Drives

What permissions do I need to setup for Tomcat to be able to access
shared network drives on win2k?  I'm able to access shares through an
IDE of course, but Tomcat returns null for all io calls to these mapped
drives.

If anyone has accomplished this or can point me in the right direction,
I would be much obliged :-)

Regards,
Jacob Hookom
Comprehensive Computer Science
University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire

---

RE: Accessing Mapped Drives

Posted by Jacob Hookom <ho...@uwec.edu>.
XP Pro, but I can put 2000 server on it.

---

Re: Accessing Mapped Drives

Posted by David Kavanagh <da...@dotech.com>.

RE: Accessing Mapped Drives

Posted by Andrew <an...@attbi.com>.
When tomcat is installed as service, it uses the System account.  Try
changing the account to something else.  Also, verify that when you log
on as that account, that the drives are mapped during logon.

- Andrew