Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net> on 2007/03/06 10:18:38 UTC

JPublish information ? - site is down

Hi!

In an attempt to get a better understanding of OFBiz internals, I have already worked by way through FreeMaker. Now I understand that the FreeMaker templates are used inside JPublish widgets (is that the term) in OFBiz.

I tried to find out some information about JPublish, but their site is down since yesterday. I was checking www.jpublish.org. The jpublish.sourceforge.net site just points your there as well and https://jpublish.dev.java.net/ is not that helpful either.

Unfortunately, and that suprised me, I was entirely unable to find any 3rd party howto, tutorial or article about JPublish at all.

Regards,
Torsten

Re: JPublish information ? - site is down

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On Mar 6, 2007, at 9:17 AM, Si Chen wrote:

> David,
>
> Do you remember which version of JPublish was used for OFBIZ 3.x?
> There are several available for download:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?
> group_id=26450&package_id=18068
>
> Si

No, I don't remember. Hopefully it's in the commit logs...

-David

Re: JPublish information ? - site is down

Posted by Si Chen <si...@opensourcestrategies.com>.

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Yes

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Torsten Schlabach wrote:
> Hi Jacopo!
>
> Thanks.
>
>> now everything runs on screen widget
>
> Is that home grown by the OFBiz project?

yes

Jacopo

Re: JPublish information ? - site is down

Posted by Torsten Schlabach <TS...@gmx.net>.
Hi Jacopo!

Thanks.

> now everything runs on screen widget

Is that home grown by the OFBiz project?

> more information about them I'd suggest to visit the following links:

Will do!

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 10:30:58 +0100
Von: Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>
An: user@ofbiz.apache.org
CC:
Betreff: Re: JPublish information ? - site is down

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it>.
Hi Torsten,

we don't use JPublish anymore; now everything runs on screen widget; for