Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by zanas <dd...@live.com> on 2009/08/21 10:19:50 UTC

Java Request

Hi,
How can I transfer data between Java Request Samplers?? I generated a string
in my first sampler and then I need to use it in my second sampler. I've
tried to insert it in the Response Message and I parsed it with the Regular
Expression Extractor, but then I can't pass it to the 2nd java
request:confused:... Can you help me?

Thanks

Re: Java Request

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 21/08/2009, zanas <dd...@live.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>  How can I transfer data between Java Request Samplers?? I generated a string
>  in my first sampler and then I need to use it in my second sampler. I've
>  tried to insert it in the Response Message and I parsed it with the Regular
>  Expression Extractor, but then I can't pass it to the 2nd java
>  request:confused:... Can you help me?

Not without some more details.

Did you check that the RE extractor worked?
e.g. add Debug Sampler & View Results Tree.

What did you try in the second Java Request Sampler?
What output did you expect?
What output did you get?