Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Tellier Benoit <bt...@apache.org> on 2022/03/10 10:52:33 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache James release 3.7.0

|Hi all, I am happy to announce you the vote for the 3.7.0 release did
succeed. The release received 5 positive votes, 3 of them being binding.
Thanks to all contributors, developers and committers who made this
possible! In the coming hours, I will finalize the release process,
namely: - Publish the maven artifacts - Upgrade the download page and
the (old) website - Announce the release Cheers, PMC member name|