Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by Olo Sawyerr <os...@outlook.com> on 2023/01/10 22:08:28 UTC

[DataFusion] MVCC

Hi there.

Does DataFusion have any MVCC capabilities?

Regards,
Olo

Sent from Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Re: [DataFusion] MVCC

Posted by Andy Grove <an...@gmail.com>.
There is an integration between DataFusion and Delta Lake that provides
some level of transaction support. I have no idea if it qualifies as MVCC
or not (I have not spent time looking at this project in detail yet).

https://github.com/delta-io/delta-rs#features

It would be good to know more about your requirements though. Are you
looking to build an OLTP database on top of DataFusion for example?

Hope that is helpful.

Andy.

Re: [DataFusion] MVCC

Posted by Andrew Lamb <al...@influxdata.com>.