Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2005/04/06 17:14:11 UTC

Re: [Configuration] CompositeConfiguration.getNumberOfConfigurations( ) question

Thats a good point..  However, sometimes you actually want to get back
the memory configuration...   although, I guess that is mostly in the
unit tests when you want to do whitebox testing..  From an external
perspective, it does make sense that you would get back 2
configurations only!

Eric