Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Arjee Jacob <rg...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/06 13:18:51 UTC

Re: [C++] QPID Connection Closing after 60s

Thank you. Sorry, This may be a delayed response.
We have qpidd running on the device as a server, and we have 4 clients.
3 clients are qpid C++ clients, using a qpid topic.
And 1 Client is a python script, which uses qpid proton using the same
topic.
Would this be caused by qpid proton in python3 script, because only this
script was the latest change.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 2:26 PM Arjee Jacob <rg...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you. Sorry, This may be a delayed response.
> We have qpidd running on the device as a server, and we have 4 clients.
> 3 clients are qpid C++ clients, using a qpid topic.
> And 1 Client is a python script, which uses qpid proton using the same
> topic.
> Would this be caused by qpid proton in python3 script, because only this
> script was the latest change.

I would not *expect* so, but I think you will need to do some
debugging to figure it out. E.g. if it is reproducible, run wireshark
to determine what is going on in terms of connections into the broker.