Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/25 13:24:51 UTC

change to enforcer versions / Hudson CI

Hi all,
Nour has got the Hudson build up and running, for "mvn clean install" at
least.

Our very first build has failed though, due to JVM versions [1]

I've therefore just (rev 1039016) moved the prereqs for JVM down to
what's running on the CI build, namely 1.6.0-17.

I've also changed the Maven version from [2.2.1, ) to [2.2.1,3.0.0) - ie
Maven 3 not supported.  In fact, we do know that Maven 3.0.0 works for
the mvn clean install, but not for site-deploy [2]

Thx
Dan

[1]
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/Isis-trunk-windows/1/org.apache.isis$isis-parent/console