Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/15 09:44:25 UTC

Re: [JCR Controller] Export nodetypes

The new v0.7 (available now) has a export (to CND format) function.... and
also en import function.
Only the namespaces aren't added automatically... seperate tab panel.

Groeten,

   Jacco

--
-------------------------------------
Jacco van Weert -- 1111software@gmail.com

Re: [JCR Controller] Export nodetypes

Posted by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com>.
I already did the update.... if you download it again it should work.

BTW: the kde_icons.jar isn't neccessary anymore... due to possible license
issues I "designed" my own icons....

Jacco

Posted by Jacco van Weert <11...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Frédéric Esnault <fe...@legisway.com>.