Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com> on 2014/02/12 16:46:24 UTC

Bugfix release next week?

Hi all,

I want to have a bug fix release next week - I already pushed some fixes
and I will have more to push soon, most are JIRA tickets that need some
attention and love.

Who has the keys to starting a vote and doing a release this days?

Cheers,

--

Itamar Syn-Hershko
Freelance Developer & Consultant

Re: Bugfix release next week?

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.
I just pushed to master, and will probably do so next week as well. I'm the
only one handling this atm so was no reason to branch out. We were
releasing from git before I think, not sure how this matters?

RE: Bugfix release next week?

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
I know, we need to clean up our docs and process to make it way easier for people to get involved. I will try to put some time into that this weekend to document git, git-flow, getting started with contributing, etc.
It would be a huge help to us

Re: Bugfix release next week?

Posted by Itamar Syn-Hershko <it...@code972.com>.

RE: Bugfix release next week?