Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by James Pace <pa...@runtime.io> on 2016/05/20 15:33:51 UTC

Hello. I am participating in the Apache Mynewt project and want to pose a quick question that might have been brought up previously… Are there any other ASF-supported alternatives to the current mail archive UI? If there’s a solution that’s been proposed, we’re keen to here; if not, we would be keen to explore options.

thanks, pace

Begin forwarded message:

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Would the new pony mail UI help?