Posted to dev@creadur.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/25 19:49:57 UTC

Re: Need Help with Maven Plugin (was Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on rat_trunk)

I can't reproduce this with the current sources. Sorry!

--
Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men
will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of

John Maynard Keynes (http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Keynes)

Re: Need Help with Maven Plugin (was Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on rat_trunk)

Posted by Robert Burrell Donkin <rd...@apache.org>.
On 08/25/11 18:49, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:
> I can't reproduce this with the current sources. Sorry!

Builds fine for me too [1]

Robert

[1] $ mvn -version
Apache Maven 3.0.3 (r1075438; 2011-02-28 17:31:09+0000)
Maven home:
/home/name.robertburrelldonkin/main/src/org.apache/maven/apache-maven-3.0.3
Java version: 1.6.0_22, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: ANSI_X3.4-1968
OS name: "linux", version: "2.6.38-11-generic-pae", arch: "i386",
family: "unix"

Re: Need Help with Maven Plugin (was Re: buildbot failure in ASF Buildbot on rat_trunk)

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2011-08-25, Jochen Wiedmann wrote:

> I can't reproduce this with the current sources. Sorry!

This is because I already fixed it.

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/incubator/rat/main/trunk/apache-rat-plugin/src/test/invoker/it1/pom.xml?r1=1151352&r2=1151351&pathrev=1151352>

<licenseFamilies> isn't documented in the Maven plugin part but likely
should be.

Stefan