Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by tohid noroozi <tn...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/18 08:46:04 UTC

context setting problem

i use context tag in server.xml like this :
      <Host name="localhost"              unpackWARs="true"
autoDeploy="true"   xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
                <Context  path="" docBase="D:/web-server/Tomcat
6.0/webapps/ROOT" />
                <Context  path="/outside" docBase="D:/web-server/Tomcat
6.0/portal"/>
          <Alias>www.tnr.com</Alias>
      </Host>

what i want is set [Tomcat 6.0/webaps/root] as physical address of site and
[Tomcat 6.0/portal] to use when url is [localhost/outsie] .
my problem is jsp files in Tomcat 6.0/portal has different application
context and i cant use it ass part of localhost site with same context .
i wouldnt like to put this folder  inside webapps/ROOT direcotry and i want
put this directory out side  .

some attribute such as  crossContext="true"  privileged="true"
allowLinking="true" has not any effect for me.

how can i set this folder as well as i want ?

Re: context setting problem

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.