Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by raveendra <ra...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 12:16:51 UTC

Re:ognl problem

Thanks andreoua, my first issue(unnecessary <span> tags removed) is solved.I
have added renderTag="false" to the component.Now those tags are not getting
generated.Thanks for your replay.

About the second issue i am tracing out where the space is getting
generated.

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/components/general/if.html

>                For the second problem, how are you declaring your
DatePicker component?

ravindra1008@gmail.com<http://email.secureserver.net/webmail.php?login=1#Compose>>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am upgrading my tapestry project from 4.0.2 to 4.1.5.I made all the java
> related changes.But i have a problem with dojo generated
> javascript.As <http://javascript.as/><http://javascript.as/>4.1 version of
tapestry dojo comes
> in built with tapestry jars , dojo
> generated script has some errors like below
>
> <input type="text" name="textSearch4" value="" id="textSearch4" size="7"
> onkeypress="return noenter()" />
> <script language="javascript">
> function noenter() {
> return true;
> }
> </script>
>

> The </span> tags are getting generated which is causing
ErroronPage.Onemore