Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@qosina.com> on 1996/05/04 06:11:06 UTC

strange one

Okay,  this is getting weird... I've been unable to connect to hyperreal
after about 6pm for about 3 days now... but I still get mail from the list
after this time...  Is this sprintlink that keeps going up and down, or is
it me?

--

			       Aram Mirzadeh
		     awm@qosina.com,awm@hyperreal.com

	43rd Law of Computing:
        	Anything that can go wr
	Segmentation violation -- Core dumped

Re: strange one

Posted by Cliff Skolnick <cl...@organic.com>.
On Sat, 4 May 1996, Aram Mirzadeh wrote:

> Okay,  this is getting weird... I've been unable to connect to hyperreal
> after about 6pm for about 3 days now... but I still get mail from the list
> after this time...  Is this sprintlink that keeps going up and down, or is
> it me?

This would be really bad...since we both use UUNET.  If it seems slow,
please call me at 415.278.5650.  We can try and track this down as it
happens.

Currently we rarely go over 30% net utilization at any time.

Cliff

--
Cliff Skolnick                                      cliff@organic.com

safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759