Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Michael Welter <mi...@introspect.com> on 2010/02/12 21:41:28 UTC

javadocs?

The javadocs are not present in the new web page.  Is this intentional?

Re: javadocs?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de> wrote:
> Michael Welter schrieb:
>> The javadocs are not present in the new web page.  Is this intentional?
>
> They can be found at
>
> Project Documentation -> Project Reports -> Java Docs
>
> or as a shortcut at
>
> http://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/

I noticed that I'd missed a few broken Javadoc links from the other
documentation pages. I just fixed them, and the public web site should
get updated within a few hours.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: javadocs?

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Hi,

Michael Welter schrieb:
> The javadocs are not present in the new web page.  Is this intentional?
They can be found at

Project Documentation -> Project Reports -> Java Docs

or as a shortcut at

http://pdfbox.apache.org/apidocs/

BR
Andreas Lehmkühler