Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Moore <an...@bigfoot.com> on 2008/02/28 09:21:50 UTC

wicket-datetime 1.3.1 css problem

I've just upgraded to wicket 1.3.1 and seem to be having a problem getting
the calendar to display correctly.
It works, but it's not picking up calendar css.

>From having a quick look at the source of AbstractCalendar is seems to be
doing a:
add(HeaderContributor.forCss(AbstractCalendar.class,
"assets/calendar.css"));

but from what I can tell calendar.css doesn't seem to be under the assets
directory assets  it seems to be at assets/skins/sam.

Am I doing something wrong, or is the css resource path not correct?
Cheers
Andrew

Re: wicket-datetime 1.3.1 css problem

Posted by Gerolf Seitz <ge...@gmail.com>.