Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org> on 2019/01/04 21:59:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release PyLucene 7.6.0 (rc1)

The PyLucene 7.6.0 (rc1) release tracking the recent release of
Apache Lucene 7.6.0 is ready.

A release candidate is available from:
   https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/7.6.0-rc1/

PyLucene 7.6.0 is built with JCC 3.4 included in these release artifacts.

JCC 3.4 supports Python 3.3+ (in addition to Python 2.3+).
PyLucene may be built with Python 2 or Python 3.

Please vote to release these artifacts as PyLucene 7.6.0.
Anyone interested in this release can and should vote !

Thanks !

Andi..

ps: the KEYS file for PyLucene release signing is at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/lucene/pylucene/KEYS
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucene/pylucene/KEYS

pps: here is my +1

RE: [VOTE] Release PyLucene 7.6.0 (rc1)

Posted by Marc Jeurissen <ma...@uantwerpen.be>.
+1

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Marc Jeurissen

Bibliotheek UAntwerpen
Stadscampus – Ve35.303
Venusstraat 35 – 2000 Antwerpen
marc.jeurissen@uantwerpen.be
T +32 3 265 49 71

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
  Hi Jan,

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019, Jan Høydahl wrote:

> Guess you need one more vote.
> Last time I tried I could not get it to build. If noone steps up, please
> ping me and I'll make another attempt.

No one else from the PMC has voted in the past two days.
Please, try it and let me know if you have issues.
(else, I can ping the PMC list too)

Thanks !

Andi..

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 7 Jan 2019, Jan Høydahl wrote:

> Guess you need one more vote.
> Last time I tried I could not get it to build. If noone steps up, please ping me and I'll make another attempt.

Yes, I do need one more vote but the build is the same as last time ;-)
Let's give it another day or two before you try again.

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Guess you need one more vote.
Last time I tried I could not get it to build. If noone steps up, please ping me and I'll make another attempt.

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect

Posted by Andi Vajda <va...@apache.org>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.