Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Aivaras Stepukonis <as...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/25 12:51:38 UTC

BASIC vs Basic

Hello,

In the language files, the expressions "BASIC" and "Basic" are
interchangeably used to refer  – so it seems – to the same scripting
language. If the difference between the two is only that of spelling,
the latter should be made uniform.

Regards,

Aivaras

Re: BASIC vs Basic

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 25.01.19 um 15:17 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
> In the source/default language (i.e. English) of UI. This can easily be
> searched and replaced. If you want me to collect the individual strings
> containing those words, I can do this in a couple of days. Let me know
> if you do.

I'm sure there is a good reason that it is sometimes written in capital
letters. Please can you give us some examples where we can find it in
the UI?

Thanks

Marcus

Re: BASIC vs Basic