Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by memeMa <me...@gmail.com> on 2005/01/08 01:44:20 UTC

SSL Provider

hi, all,

I am using jmeter2.0.2, and when I run it, I have this warn message:

2005/01/07 16:33:40 WARN - jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler: You may
have forgotten to set the ssl.provider property in jmeter.properties
java.lang.NullPointerException

at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.setupConnection(HTTPSampler.java:145)

at
org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSampler.sample(HTTPSampler.java:462)

at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler

I check the property file, and have no clue which provider I should use,
anyone has same problem.

MA